Aqua Two Way Angle Valve Brass Faucet (Double Handle) - by Ruhe®
Get a Call BackRequired 10 digit Number format !
RUHE Two Way Angle Cock Brass Faucet with Double Handle from its Aqua Collection can be used to start/stop the flow of water in the attached accessories/appliances and also to divert the water towards any of the two outlets simultaneously using separate handles.
Material & Finish
- Angle Valves are cast with solid lead-free Brass Ingot for maximum durability
- 2 in 1 Angle Valves come with glossy, highly-reflective Chrome Finish- 3 layer surface protection (Copper, 10 Micron Nickle & 0.3 Micron Chromium).
- Handle/lever is manufactured in zinc/white metal with anti-corrosion & rust proof qualities
- Double Handle Angle Valves are designed for wall mount installation- Can be installed in Toilet Seat areas with health faucet/ Jet spray, washing areas with washing machine pipes, garden areas with watering pipes.
- The double handle provides convenience in connecting accessories/appliances to a single source of water supply and the flow can be individually operated.
- Available in multiple stylish designs to suit any décor.
- Faucet Handles/Levers are enabled with quarter-turn operations.
- Premium Ceramic Cartridges are tested for more than 500000 operations.
- The high thickness of the ceramic disc provides smooth movement and can withstand high pressure of water flow.
- Core Shooter Technology- Uniform wall thickness of the water tap gives an uninterrupted water flow.
- Easy to maintain- Clean with a soft cloth. Avoid using harsh cleaning detergents
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging
- 100% Made in India CP Angle Valves
- 10 years Warranty
Also Referred as: angle stop cock, brass valve, metal valve, kitchen pipe valve, bathroom nal valve, sink pipe valve, angle faucet, plumbing valve, Nal, nul, nalka, tap, toti, water tap, cp brass tap
Customer Questions and Answers
- Is this brass valve suitable for use with drinking water?
Yes. Brass is known for having purifying ions and is absolutely safe for use for drinking water purposes.
- How do I operate it, I mean its handle?
The handle is enabled with a quarter-turn operation (90 degrees). You just have to turn the handle to a 90 degree to switch on the flow of water.
- How long can I expect this tap to last?
The angle valve taps are tested for 5,00,000 operations and the tap comes with a 10 year warranty.
- Can I paint this to match my bathroom decor?
The taps already come with a beautiful glossy chrome finish. If you want, you can get it painted as well.
- Can I use it in a high-temperature environment?
Yes. Brass is a good conductor of heat and can endure extreme temperatures of the atmosphere as well as water.