City PTMT Swan Neck with Swivel Spout Faucet - by Ruhe®
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Ruhe Swan Neck PTMT Faucet/Tap from its City collection is meant especially for table mount installations for sinks and has a 360° rotating/Swivel spout that enables you to control the direction of the water flow.
Material & Colour
- Bathroom Tap body is manufactured in premium grade lightweight PolytetraMethylene Terephthalate (PTMT)
- Subtle Ivory colour that gives a sleek and neat appearance and flawlessly blends in with any decor setting
- Swan Neck Faucets are for table mount installations
- The PTMT material is non-reactive to water making it suitable for usage in kitchens
- The Swivel or rotating spout works well with double kitchen sink bowls, as it can be installed in the middle and rotated to supply water to any of the two bowls.
- Faucets/taps conform to the standards developed by BIS
- Swan Neck Taps are tested to last for more than 5,00,000 operations
- These water taps come with a 15mm Ceramic Disc that enables quarter turn operation of the faucet handle/lever
- The PTMT taps, unlike plastic water taps, can endure extreme hot and cold temperatures of water.
- Swan Neck Faucets are resistant to scaling due to hard water keeping their neat and clean appearance intact, making them perfect for installation in coastal areas
- The high quality PTMT ensures resistance to scratches, rust, and corrosion, making it long lasting
- Since the PTMT faucets are non-metallic, they have lesser chances of being stolen and are suitable for installation in open areas
- PTMT Products are ISI Marked
- The water taps are strong, robust and break resistant
- Hassle-free maintenance- does not require any polishing or lubrication. Can be cleaned by domestic cleaners, Disinfectants and Acids
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging
- 100% Made in India PTMT/Plastic Faucet
- Three years Warranty
- Rubber Washer