Demure Sink Mixer with Medium (15 inches) Round Swivel Spout Faucet - by Ruhe®
Subcribe to back in stock notification
RUHE Sink Mixer with Round Swivel Spout Faucet from its Demure collection is meant especially for wall mount installations for sinks/basins, and has a 360° rotating 15 inches medium round spout that enables you to control the direction of the water flow, and allows you to mix hot and cold water.
Material & Finish
- Bathroom Taps are cast with solid lead-free Brass Ingot for maximum durability
- Comes with glossy, highly-reflective Chrome Finish- 3 layer surface protection (Copper, 10 Micron Nickle & 0.3 Micron Chromium)
- Handle/lever is manufactured in zinc/white metal with anti-corrosion & rust proof qualities
- Rotating Taps are designed for wall mount installation- suitable for Kitchen Sinks
- Available in multiple stylish designs to suit any decor
- Faucet Handle/Lever enabled with the quarter-turn operation
- Premium Ceramic Cartridges are tested for more than 500000 operations
- The higher thickness of the ceramic disc provides smooth movement and can withstand high pressure of water flow
- German Foam Flow Technology - Faucets have Areators made of food-grade plastic and designed to work at extreme temperatures, attached in their outlets that add air to the flowing water
- Foam Flow effectively filters impurities, reduces noise of flowing water & makes water feel soft on the skin
- Water saving design- Highly efficient aerator conserves 20% more water without sacrificing performance.
- Basin Mixer enables flow of hot and cold water from the same outlet
- Core Shooter Technology- Uniform wall thickness of the water tap gives an uninterrupted water flow.
- Easy to maintain- Clean with a soft cloth. Avoid using harsh cleaning detergents
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging
- 100% Made in India
- Ten years Warranty
- 2 Flange
- 2 Brass Legs
- 2 Washers
I am using this sink mixer from last 6 months, the quality of product is very good and looks of the product also nice.
I recommend all try it once.