Elixir BathTub Spout with Tip-Ton Brass Faucet- by Ruhe®
Get a Call BackRequired 10 digit Number format !
RUHE BathTub Brass Faucet with a Tip-Ton Spout from its Elixir collection is an ideal tap for shower areas with diverters and allows you to attach hand showers that can be operated with the Tip-Ton button.
Material & Finish
- Bathroom Taps are cast with solid lead-free Brass Ingot for maximum durability.
- Comes with glossy, highly-reflective Chrome Finish- 3 layer surface protection (Copper, 10 Micron Nickle & 0.3 Micron Chromium)
- Handle/lever is manufactured in zinc/white metal with anti-corrosion & rust proof qualities.
- Bathtub Taps are designed for wall mount installation- suitable for installation in Bathing Areas with Bathtubs, diverters.
- Available in multiple stylish designs to suit any décor.
- Faucet Tip-ton button is enabled with pull-push operation.
- Premium Ceramic Cartridges are tested for more than 500000 operations.
- The high thickness of the ceramic disc provides smooth movement and can withstand high pressure of water flow
- German Foam Flow Technology - Faucets have Aerators made of food-grade plastic and designed to work at extreme temperatures, attached in their outlets that add air to the flowing water.
- Foam Flow effectively filters impurities, reduces noise of flowing water & makes water feel soft on the skin.
- Water saving design- Highly efficient aerator conserves 20% more water without sacrificing performance.
- Core Shooter Technology- Uniform wall thickness of the water tap gives an uninterrupted water flow.
- Easy to maintain- Clean with a soft cloth. Avoid using harsh cleaning detergents.
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging
- 100% Made in India Bathtub taps
- 10 years Warranty
Also Referred as: bathtub shower faucet, wall mounted, bathtub faucet set, bathtub wall faucet, bathtub water faucet, bathtub faucet with hand shower, bathroom faucet, bathtub faucet with handheld shower, nal, nul, nalka, tap, toti, water tap, cp brass tap
Customer’s Questions and Answers
- What types of bathtub faucets are available?
There are two types of bathtub faucets available - one is a plain bathtub spout and the other is a tip top bathtub spout that allows you to connect a hand shower with it.
- How do I choose the right bathtub faucet for my bathroom?
If you have a bath tub in your bathroom, then it is ideal that you go for the bathtub spout with tipton button as it gives you the convenience of attaching hand shower with it. In case you do not have a bath tub then a plain bath tub spout with a diverter will be the perfect choice.
- How do I clean and maintain my bathtub faucet?
After use, make sure you dry the tap. Use a soft cloth to wipe. Do not use acids or harsh detergents to clean the tap.
- What finishes are available for bathtub faucets, and which ones are most durable?
The bathtub brass faucets at Ruhe are available in 3-tier chrome finish that are super glossy and help in resisting staining.
- How do I clean the aerator if it gets clogged with mineral deposits?
You can remove the aerator using a wrench, clean it up with vinegar or baking soda, and put it back.
- Does it come with a warranty?
Yes. All bathtub spouts and brass faucets come with a 10 year warranty.
- Does the spout come with all the necessary installation accessories?
Yes. The bathtub spout comes with a Flange with no additional cost.