Kubix Angle Valve Brass Faucet- by Ruhe®
Get a Call BackRequired 10 digit Number format !
RUHE Angle Cock Brass Faucet from its Kubix Collection is a stylish valve that can be used as a switch to stop/regulate the flow of water in the attached accessories and comes with 10 years of warranty.
Material & Finish
- Angle Valves are cast with solid lead-free Brass Ingot for maximum durability.
- Manual Valves come with glossy, highly-reflective Chrome Finish- 3 layer surface protection (Copper, 10 Micron Nickle & 0.3 Micron Chromium)
- Handle/lever is manufactured in zinc/white metal with anti-corrosion & rust proof qualities
- Angle Cock Taps are designed for wall mount installation- Can be installed with geysers, flush tanks, shower areas for separate hot and cold shower operations.
- Available in multiple stylish designs to suit any décor.
- Faucet Handle/Lever enabled with the quarter-turn operation.
- Premium Ceramic Cartridges are tested for more than 500000 operations,
- The high thickness of the ceramic disc provides smooth movement and can withstand high pressure of water flow
- Core Shooter Technology- Uniform wall thickness of the water tap gives an uninterrupted water flow.
- Easy to maintain- Clean with a soft cloth. Avoid using harsh cleaning detergents
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging
- 100% Made in India CP Angle Valves
- 10 years Warranty
Also referred to as: Nal, nul, nalka, tap, toti, water tap, cp brass tap, angle valve tap, cp brass angle valve, angle valve 1 way, angle bulb faucet, angle faucet, angle valve with tap, angle valve for basin mixer, faucet angle valve, faucet angle stop, angle stop valve, chrome plated angle valve, angle stop faucet.
Customer Questions and Answers
- Can I replace my angle valve without shutting off the main water supply?
No. You will have to shut off the main valve of the water before replacing the brass angle valve or any other faucet for that matter.
- Can I use it with a flexible water supply line?
No. It is advisable that these brass angle valve faucets are used with stainless steel, brass, iron pipelines only.
- Are there any special considerations to install inside a wall?
Yes. Make sure that the installation is proper and the valve is tightened to the wall so as to avoid leakages. You can use extension nipples to ensure proper fixing.
- Can I use a brass valve with a water filter or purifier?
Yes you can use a brass angle valve as a water purifier tap.
- Can I use this for water pressure regulation?
No. These taps are simple in or off / switch on and switch off taps for water supply.