Liva Swan Neck with Small (12 inches) Round Swivel Spout Brass Faucet - by Ruhe®
Get a Call BackRequired 10 digit Number format !
RUHE Swan Neck with Swivel Spout Faucet from its Liva collection is meant especially for Table mount installations for sinks and has a 360° rotating 12 inches small round spout that enables you to control the direction of the water flow.
Material & Finish
- Kitchen Sink Taps are cast with solid lead-free Brass Ingot for maximum durability.
- Comes with glossy, highly-reflective Chrome Finish- 3 layer surface protection (Copper, 10 Micron Nickle & 0.3 Micron Chromium).
- Handle/lever is manufactured in zinc/white metal with anti-corrosion & rust proof qualities.
- Rotating Taps are designed for table mount installation- suitable for Kitchen Sinks and Bathroom Wash basins.
- Available in multiple stylish designs to suit any décor.
- Faucet Handle/Lever enabled with the quarter-turn operation.
- Premium Ceramic Cartridges are tested for more than 500000 operations.
- The high thickness of the ceramic disc provides smooth movement and can withstand high pressure of water flow.
- German Foam Flow Technology - Faucets have Aerators made of food-grade plastic and designed to work at extreme temperatures, attached in their outlets that add air to the flowing water.
- Foam Flow effectively filters impurities, reduces noise of flowing water & makes water feel soft on the skin.
- Water saving design- Highly efficient aerator conserves 20% more water without sacrificing performance.
- Core Shooter Technology- Uniform wall thickness of the water tap gives an uninterrupted water flow.
- Easy to maintain- Clean with a soft cloth. Avoid using harsh cleaning detergents.
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging
- 100% Made in India Rotating Taps
- 10 years Warranty
- Brass Chucknut
- Rubber Washer
Also Referred as: Nal, nul, nalka, tap, toti, water tap, cp brass tap, kitchen ka nal, kitchen faucet, sink faucets, handle faucet, kitchen valves, single handle kitchen faucets.
Customer’s Questions and Answers
- Can I install this faucet on any sink?
Yes. This sink tap is compatible with installation with any kitchen sink.
- Are swivel spout faucets durable?
Yes. These faucets are long-lasting and provide a lot of convenience while washing dishes.
- How do I maintain and clean a sink faucet?
After use, make sure you dry the tap. Use a soft cloth to wipe. Do not use acids or harsh detergents to clean the tap.
- Are there different styles and finishes available for swivel spout faucets?
Yes. There are multiple designs and sizes available for Sink taps. It is the design of the handle that changes with the collection and the size of the spout is available in 12, 15 and 20 inches.
- How do I clean the aerator if it gets clogged with mineral deposits?
You can remove the aerator using a wrench, clean it up with vinegar or baking soda and put it back.