Long Grating Floor Drain (6 x 6 inches) - by Ruhe®
Get a Call BackRequired 10 digit Number format !
Ruhe Stainless Steel Long Grating is meant to transport water to a sewer or municipal storm drain in an efficient and safe manner, keeping the floor dry and preventing the areas from flooding.
Size- 150 x 150 mm (6 x 6 inches)
MATERIAL & FINISH
- Floor Drains are manufactured in Premium Stainless Steel equipped with non-corrosive and rust-resistant qualities.
- Glossy Finish that gives a highly reflective appearance with flat edges for quick and easy installation.
- Works efficiently in indoor as well as outdoor spaces.
- Floor Trap has a removable modernized, linear-grid grating that offers sophisticated looks and ensures fast water drainage.
- Easy to maintain- Removable Grate/Jali helps in clearing out waste time to time, avoid using harsh cleaning detergents.
- Floor Drains are available with Screw for an additional cost.
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging
- Available in multiple sizes
- 100% Made in India Floor Drains
- 10 Years Warranty
- Drain Cover/Grating Cover
Also Referred as: floor drain trap, bathroom drain jali, floor sink drain, drain cover, washing machine floor drain, drainage cover, anti cockroach drain jali, kitchen sink jali, drain pipe cover, nali ki jali, luxury drain jali, new drain jali, ss drain jali, grating jali, 6x6, 6 6, 6 * 6, 6*6
Customer Questions and Answers
What are the best floor drain options for bathroom shower drainage?
Square floor drains that can be installed in corners or linear shower drain channels that can be installed parallelly along one side of the shower room are the best options.
How does drain jali prevent clogs in bathroom and kitchen drains?
The drain jali with cockroach traps has a special feature that sieves out and collects waste from the shower or kitchens and stops it from blocking the main drain pipe.
What are the types of floor drain covers suitable for bathroom use?
Normal floor drains with rotating locks or hinges are good for bathroom use because the grating top does not get misplaced from the drain frame at times when there is a high flow of water during bathing or washing clothes, etc.
What are the different materials used for floor drain jali?
At Ruhe, 202-Grade Stainless Steel and 304-Grade Stainless Steel material is used to make jali’s. Otherwise, PVC jali’s are also commonly used.
Are there decorative drain covers for upscale bathrooms?
Yes. The drains come with modern grating tops and multiple design options that can be installed in high-end spaces.