One Square with Collar Floor Drain (5 x 5 inches) (Pack of 2) - by Ruhe®
Get a Call BackRequired 10 digit Number format !
Ruhe One Square Floor Drain is a Collared single-piece solid drain jali with a closely-knit grating top that enables rapid drainage and comes with a 10 year warranty.
Size- 127 x 127 mm (5 x 5 inches)
Material & Finish
- Floor Drains are manufactured in Premium Stainless Steel equipped with non-corrosive and rust-resistant qualities.
- Highly reflective Glossy Finish with a Collar that ensures a firm grip onto the floor.
- Suitable for 4” and above diameter drain pipes.
- Works efficiently in indoor as well as outdoor spaces.
- Floor Trap is a single-piece solid drain jali, has modernized, closely-knit grate, offers sophisticated looks and ensures fast water drainage.
- Easy to maintain- Avoid using harsh cleaning detergents.
- Floor Drains are available with Screw for an additional cost.
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging.
- Available in 4, 5 and 6 inches.
- 100% Made in India Floor Drains
- 10 Years Warranty
- Single piece floor drain having Frame cum Jali - 2
Also Referred as: floor drain trap, bathroom drain jali, floor sink drain, drain cover, washing machine floor drain, drainage cover, anti cockroach drain jali, kitchen sink jali, drain pipe cover, nali ki jali, luxury drain jali, new drain jali, ss drain jali, grating jali, 5x5, 5 5, 5 * 5, 5*5
Customer Questions and Answers
What are the best floor drain options for bathroom shower drainage?
Square floor drains that can be installed in corners or linear shower drain channels that can be installed parallelly along one side of the shower room are the best options.
How does drain jali prevent clogs in bathroom and kitchen drains?
The drain jali with cockroach traps has a special feature that sieves out and collects waste from the shower or kitchens and stops it from blocking the main drain pipe.
What are the types of floor drain covers suitable for bathroom use?
Normal floor drains with rotating locks or hinges are good for bathroom use because the grating top does not get misplaced from the drain frame at times when there is a high flow of water during bathing or washing clothes, etc.
What are the different materials used for floor drain jali?
At Ruhe, 202-Grade Stainless Steel and 304-Grade Stainless Steel material is used to make jali’s. Otherwise, PVC jali’s are also commonly used.
Are there decorative drain covers for upscale bathrooms?
Yes. The drains come with modern grating tops and multiple design options that can be installed in high-end spaces.