Onyx Wall Mixer Brass Faucet with L Bend - by Ruhe®
Get a Call BackRequired 10 digit Number format !
RUHE Wall Mixer with L Bend Brass Faucet from its Onyx collection allows you to mix hot and cold water using separate levers/handles and the L bend allows easy attachment of overhead shower that can be controlled by the central lever/handle.
Material & Finish
- Bathroom Taps are cast with solid lead-free Brass Ingot for maximum durability.
- Comes with glossy, highly-reflective Chrome Finish- 3 layer surface protection (Copper, 10 Micron Nickle & 0.3 Micron Chromium).
- Handle/lever is manufactured in zinc/white metal with anti-corrosion & rust proof qualities.
- Wall Mixer Taps are designed for wall mount installation- suitable for Bathing Areas enabling flawless attachment of overhead showers.
- Available in multiple stylish designs to suit any décor.
- Hot and Cold Faucet Handles/Levers enabled with the quarter-turn operation. Centre Lever/Handle enabled with Half-turn operation.
- Premium Ceramic Cartridges are tested for more than 500000 operations.
- The higher thickness of the ceramic disc provides smooth movement and can withstand high pressure of water flow.
- German Foam Flow Technology - Faucets have Aerators made of food-grade plastic and designed to work at extreme temperatures, attached in their outlets that add air to the flowing water.
- Foam Flow effectively filters impurities, reduces noise of flowing water & makes water feel soft on the skin.
- Water saving design- Highly efficient aerator conserves 20% more water without sacrificing performance.
- Wall Mixer enables flow of hot and cold water from the same outlet.
- Core Shooter Technology- Uniform wall thickness of the water tap gives an uninterrupted water flow.
- Easy to maintain- Clean with a soft cloth. Avoid using harsh cleaning detergents.
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging
- 100% Made in India 3 in 1 Wall Mixer Taps
- 10 years Warranty
- 1 L Bend Pipe
- 2 Brass Nuts
- 1 Brass Nipple
- 3 Flanges
- 2 Rubber Washers
Also Referred as: water mixer tap, mixer faucet, bath mixer taps, kitchen sink mixer taps, basin mixer taps, wall mounted mixer taps, wall bath taps, hot and cold water mixer, brass mixer taps, valve, Nal, nul, nalka, tap, toti, water tap, cp brass tap
Customer Questions and Answers
- Are these types of faucets compatible with all plumbing systems?
Yes. These brass mixer faucets are compatible with standard plumbing systems.
- Can I replace an existing single-lever faucet with a wall mixer faucet?
For a double-handle wall mixer, you need two connection holes on the wall.
- How do I maintain and clean this faucet?
After use, make sure you dry the tap. Use a soft cloth to wipe. Do not use acids or harsh detergents to clean the tap.
- Are wall mixer faucets durable?
Yes. These brass wall mixer faucets are durable and long-lasting.
- Can these taps be used for both sinks and showers?
Yes. Non-telephonic mixer faucets can be used in both sink and shower areas. Although L-bend Wall Mixer Faucets and Telephonic Wall Mixer Faucets are specifically designed for shower areas.