Tile Insert Shower Drain Channel (36 x 3 inches) with Cockroach Trap (304 Grade) - by Ruhe®
Get a Call BackRequired 10 digit Number format !
Ruhe Tile insert Shower Drain channels or Invisible Linear Floor Drains built with 1mm Thick 304-Grade Stainless Steel are meant to handle large volumes of water, offer a seamless look, are specially designed for 13mm Thick tiles, come with a drain frame, tray, cockroach trap and 10 years warranty.
Size- 900 x 76 x 32mm (36 inches)
MATERIAL & FINISH
- Shower drain channels are manufactured in high-quality 1mm Thick AISI 304-Grade Stainless Steel with 18% Chromium and 8% Nickle content that actively resists rusting for a long time.
- Brushed Matte Finish gives a textured, rustic and edgy look.
- Shower drain channel exclusively built for 13mm tile.
- Drain Channels are suitable for installation in bathrooms, shower areas, rain showers, commercial kitchens & swimming pool areas.
- Tile Insert Drain trays have a dual application- they can be flipped to get the stainless steel part on top to suit the scheme of the bathrooms décor.
- Cockroach Trap helps to prevent odour and blockages in sewage pipes.
- Cockroach Jali barricades the entrance of pests from the drain.
- Drain Cover acts as the first line of defence to prevent waste from clogging the pipes.
- The tray enables quick drainage of water.
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging
- Available in different designs.
- 100% Made in India Shower Drain Channels
10 Years Warranty
- Do not use any harsh chemicals like strong detergents/Acids.
- We assure you that the product is 100% made of 304-Grade Stainless Steel, but it is not entirely rust-proof and requires regular maintenance.
- The 8% Nickle helps in resisting rusting for a longer time.
- Drain Frame
- Cockroach Trap
Also referred to as : tile insert drains, tile insert jali, long shower drain, bathroom drain channels, rectangle drains, nali jali, bathroom jali, bathroom drain jali, steel jali for bathroom, linear drain channel, linear drains, drain cover, bathroom drain covers, cockroach trap drain covers, shower room drain covers, balcony drain channels, drain channels for hotel, bathroom floor drains, shower floor drain, new floor drains, steel drain jali. 36x3, 36 3, 36*3, 36 * 3
Customer Questions and Answers
- Can I use these drain channels in both bathroom and kitchen areas?
Yes. As per your requirement, you can install them anywhere you want, but usually in kitchen areas, one would often look for a drain that has a hole in it to attach the waste pipe.
- Should I use 2 shower drains in shower room?
This depends on your usage and the area of your shower room. If it’s a big area then two shower channels can be a good idea. Otherwise, normally one shower drain in a shower room is enough.
- How do I prevent water pooling and ensure efficient drainage with drain channels in bathrooms?
These drain channels already have the capacity of draining huge volumes of water.
- What are the benefits of opting for linear shower drain covers in both bathroom and shower spaces?
Since these drain channels have more surface area as compared to the traditional floor drains, they tend to suck in more water at one time, making the drainage quicker.
- Do these drain covers contain high capacity for large, open-concept bathrooms and kitchens?
Yes. These drain channels are available in multiple sizes to suit different spaces.