Your privacy is important to Ruhe Solutions Private Limited. (Hereinafter referred to as "RUHE")
RUHE respects the privacy of every individual who visits our website. RUHE is sensitive to the privacy concerns of the visitors to its websites and recognizes that you are concerned about the information you provide us and how we treat that information. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that RUHE collects and how RUHE uses that personal information.
When you visit this website, we will not collect any personally identifiable information about you (such as your name, address, contact number, e-mail address etc.) unless you provide it to us voluntarily. If you opt not to provide us with personally identifiable information no material consequences will result, although you may not be able to participate in certain promotions, receive product information, or participate in any kind of feedback.
Using personal information
• RUHE may store and process your personally identifiable information to understand your needs better and how we may improve our products and services, and to contact you (viz. we may send you marketing or promotional materials or other information), we may respond to your comments or requests for information.
• RUHE will not give or forward your personally identifiable information to any outside organization for the organization's use without your consent. Your information may be shared with agents or contractors of RUHE in connection with services that these individuals or entities perform for RUHE.
• Should any viewer of the website respond with information including feedback data such as questions, comments, or suggestions on this website, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and RUHE shall deal with the same in the manner it deems fit.
• RUHE shall take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
• Agents or contractors of RUHE who have access to your personally identifiable information in connection with providing services for RUHE are required to keep the information confidential and are not permitted to use this information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for RUHE.
• However, RUHE is not liable to any individual who has posted his personally identifiable information on this website and is being misused by somebody else due to no fault, negligence or otherwise on the part of RUHE.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information Collected Automatically
• In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of internet browser or computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site.
• RUHE does not collect personally identifiable information automatically, but we may tie information collected automatically to your previously submitted personally identifiable information.
Cross-border data transfers
• Information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
• In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, RUHE may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
This website may contain links to other websites like Facebook, Twitter etc. and the privacy practices of said websites/third parties are different from ours. RUHE is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
• Information collected by third-party websites, platforms or applications is not under our control.
• Information collected by third-party websites, platforms or applications which you access via links on RUHE is not under our control.
• Banners, sweepstakes and other advertisements or promotions on third party sites that we may sponsor or participate in are not under our control.
Such sites, outside our control or purview, have their privacy policies, which you may refer to at your discretion.
• We may also collect information to track user behaviour and preferences for internal analysis from all users of the website. This information is collected through the use of server log files and tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain types of technical information and may include cookies and web beacons.
• You understand, agree and acknowledge that our collection, storage and processing of your personally indefinable information is for a lawful purpose and to provide you with services that make this website more efficient for you.
Deleting Your Information
If you wish to have the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us deleted, you can always do so by sending a request to us on the e-mail id of our customer services department provided at the bottom of this page. You may note that the deletion of certain personally identifiable information may lead to the cancellation of your registration with the website and your access to certain features of the website.
Location Information. Ruhe uses third-party applications like Google Maps to collect and use precise location information from your device with your permission when you choose to use location-related features, like when you decide to select your delivery location or track runner location or track plumber location or track order status. There are certain settings relating to location-related information which you can find in your device settings such as location sharing. Even if you do not use our location-related features, we use IP addresses and other information like phone number area codes to estimate your general location (e.g., city and country). We also use your location information for diagnostics and troubleshooting purposes.
Please mail us at email@example.com if you have comments, queries or concerns regarding our policies or practices.