1. RUHE extends this warranty to the original/first purchaser for personal household use of the “Kitchen Sink” in its original location. The warranty is non-transferable.
2. The Warranty against any Product shall commence from the date of the purchase of the unit and can be availed if the valid proof of purchase and warranty card is shown to Authorized Service Personnel at the time of repairs. Customers are therefore required to keep the original invoice and warranty card safely. Repair or replacement will be carried out by the company’s service Centre or its authorized services associates.
3. If in any case there is no service centre available or authorized Service Personnel nearby your place, then the customer will have to deliver the product to the registered company address and if sending the product through courier, then the customer is liable to pay courier charges.
4. All costs and expenses incurred for repair ⁄service of the Products in respect of a) to and from travel of service personnel and b) transportation of the Product and ⁄or spare parts and ⁄or components from the location of Ruhe India’s branch office or Authorized Service Franchisee to customer’s location and back shall be borne wholly and solely by the customer at the prevailing rates, and Ruhe India shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Product in transit or delivery for repair.
5. This warranty does not cover instances of negligence, misuse, abuse, improper installation, carelessness, accident, hard water or mineral deposits, exposure to corrosive materials, misapplication, damages caused by improper maintenance, alteration of the product, or failure to follow care or installation instructions enclosed with your product. Avoid using abrasive cleaners such as powders, bleach, ammonia, alcohol, or chlorine. Avoid using abrasive pads, steel wool, or wire brushes, as these will damage and wear down the finish.
6. This warranty does not cover labour charges or costs of removal and reinstallation of said product. This warranty does not allow recoveries of incidental or consequential damages, such as loss of use, delay, property damage, or other consequential damages, and RUHE accepts no liability for such damage.
7. The company and its authorized service centre reserve the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the product during the warranty period.
8. The company may at its discretion replace the faulty part (s) with functionally new operative part (s).
9. In case of any damage to the product, customer abuse, repairs by unauthorised personnel, or misuse detected by the authorized service personnel, the warranty conditions are not applicable and repairs will be subject to the availability of parts and on a chargeable basis only.
10. Replacement of parts would be purely at the discretion of RUHE alone. In case replacement of the entire unit is being made, (Subject to the sole discretion of RUHE), the same model shall be replaced in the event such model has been discontinued, it shall be replaced with the model of price equivalent at the time of purchase.
11. If any coloured internal or external components are replaced, there will be no commitment to ensure that the shades match the original or other components. The replaced shades, patterns, and tints may vary from the customer’s unit due to continuous usage of the unit. Any matching components changed at the customer’s request will be on a chargeable basis except for the components which actually needed.
12. While the company will make every effort to carry out repairs at the earliest, it however is made expressly clear the company is under no obligation to do so in a specified period of time.
13. This warranty shall not cover any consequential liability, damage or loss to property or life arising directly or indirectly out of any damage to the RUHE products. The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited or repair or provide replacement of defective parts only under the warranty period.
14. The warranty does not cover the demonstration/installation of the product purchased.
15. The warranty does not cover components like washers, Rubbers, Springs and other plastic items.
16. The warranty doesn’t cover any accessories external to the product. After completion of one year, in case/s other than manufacturing defects found in RUHE products, standard labour and parts charges will be collected from customers, as per prevailing rates of the company.
17. If any dispute arises between the Company and the customer, in respect of the above warranty, neither shall commence any court or arbitration proceedings relating to the dispute unless they have first complied through mediation.
18. In case of any disputes, the same is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi.
HOW TO CLAIM WARRANTIES?
Each product has a warranty timeline. You can only claim a warranty within the respective timeline given for each product.
1. To claim the warranty, you must provide the following through an Email/WhatsApp:
• Proof of Purchase (Invoice)
• Order ID
• Images and a video of the malfunctioning product
2. Our Customer Support Executive will reach out to you within 24-48 hours from the date of receiving the request for claiming the warranty and help you out with further procedures.
3. In case the product under warranty needs to be replaced, you are liable to pay the one-sided cost of shipping the damaged/defective product to us.
This warranty is not applicable or shall stand void in the following cases:
1. Proof of purchase, the invoice in Original and/or Warranty Card is not shown to the Company’s authorized service personnel at the time of repair. In such case service will still be rendered however it will be on the chargeable basis as per the standard rates of labour and /or parts (as the case may be), prevailing at the point of time.
2. The Product is not installed/ used according to the instruction given in the instruction/installation manual.
3. Site conditions, where the product is installed, do not confirm the recommended operating conditions of the product as specified in the instruction manual of the product (supplied along with the product).
4. Defect(s) caused by improper use, negligent handling damage, misuse, tampering, neglect or lack of care and in case of alterations or repair carried out by unauthorized persons, as determined by the company.
5. Defects arising out of factors out of control of the Company, including but not limited to:
• Natural calamities such as earthquakes and cyclones.
• Acts of God.
• Abuse or negligence by the Customer.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Damage due to exposure to acids, chemicals, cleaners like phenyls, etc.
• Defects or damage from the operation, maintenance, installation, adjustment, alteration or modification of any kind.
• In case of any third-party component/spare/product used in conjunction with the Ruhe Products and which is affecting product functionality/usage/performance.
• Any failure caused by an unsupported or third-party component will not be covered by a warranty.
• Defects/Damage caused by household pets, rats, cockroaches, lizards or any other animals/insects.
• If the Product is purchased from an unauthorised dealer.
• Improper handling of the Products.
• Improper care and cleaning of the Product.
6. This warranty automatic terminates on the expiry of the warranty period even if the product may not be in use for any time during the warranty period for any reason. For RUHE products sold in India, only this warranty document is applicable and any reference to any other warranty document will not be considered. This is RUHE’s exclusive written warranty.