What is an Angle Valve Faucet?
An angle valve, also known as an angle cock faucet, is a specialized plumbing component that regulates water flow in residential and commercial systems. Its design features an inlet and outlet at a 90-degree angle, making it ideal for tight spaces and allowing for efficient pipe arrangement. Angle valves control water supply to appliances such as sinks, toilets, and washing machines. They are often installed at the point of connection between the main water supply line and the appliance's flexible hose. This design enables users to easily shut off or adjust water flow, facilitating maintenance tasks, preventing leakage, and conserving water.
Where Can You Install Angle Valves in Your Homes?
Angle valve faucets can be installed in various locations within a home to control water flow to different appliances and fixtures. Some common installation points include:
- - Under sinks: Angle valves are typically installed under kitchen and bathroom sinks, connecting the main water supply line to the faucet's flexible hose.
- - Toilets: Angle valves can be found near the base of toilets, connecting the water supply line to the toilet's fill valve, enabling easy shut-off during maintenance or repairs.
- - Washing machines and dishwashers: Angle valves are often used to connect water supply lines to washing machines and dishwashers, allowing users to control water flow and shut off water during maintenance or in case of leaks.
- - Water heaters: Angle valves may be installed on the cold water inlet and hot water outlet lines of water heaters, facilitating isolation during servicing or replacement.
- - Outdoor faucets: Angle valves can be used to regulate water flow to garden hoses or outdoor faucets, providing an accessible shut-off point for maintenance or seasonal use.
Why Choose Ruhe’s Angle Valves?
- - 10-Years Warranty
- - Brass Ingot - Rust-resistant & Anti-corrosive
- - Faucets tested for 5,00,000 operations
- - 30-Days Return Window
- - 100% Made in India