What is a Bottle Trap Pipe?
A bottle trap pipe is a type of trap used in plumbing to prevent sewer gases from entering buildings while also allowing wastewater to pass through. The bottle trap gets its name from its shape -- it has a compact, bottle-like shape that's designed to retain a small amount of water in its bottom, forming a seal to block the gases. This design is particularly useful in tight spaces where a larger trap might not fit.
Bottle traps are often used in bathrooms, kitchens, and other locations where a sink is installed, particularly when the plumbing needs to be concealed for aesthetic reasons.
Why is Stainless Steel the Best Material For Bottle Trap Pipes?
Stainless steel is often considered an excellent material for bottle trap pipes due to the following reasons:
- - Durability: Stainless steel is very durable, resistant to impacts and long-term wear, and can withstand the corrosive environment of a typical plumbing system.
- - Corrosion resistance: Stainless steel is highly resistant to corrosion, which is an important feature given that traps are regularly exposed to water and various household chemicals.
- - Temperature resistance: Stainless steel can handle both hot and cold temperatures well, which is important as traps can be exposed to hot wastewater.
- - Aesthetics: Stainless steel has a clean, modern look that many people find appealing, particularly in visible plumbing systems.
- - Hygiene: Stainless steel is non-porous, making it resistant to bacteria and easy to clean.
Why Choose Ruhe’s Bottle Trap Pipes?
- - 1 Year Warranty
- - Sustainable & Authentic Material
- - 100% made in India
- - 30 Days Easy Return & Exchange