Round Floor Drain Without Trap
What Are the Benefits of Stainless Steel Round Floor Drains?
Stainless steel round floor drains offer several benefits due to their unique properties and characteristics. Some advantages include:
- - Corrosion resistance: Stainless steel is highly resistant to corrosion, making it an ideal material for round drains in environments where moisture, chemicals, or other corrosive substances are present. This ensures a longer lifespan and reduced maintenance costs.
- - Durability: Stainless steel is a strong and durable material that can withstand heavy loads and wear over time. This means that these drains are less likely to break or become damaged, ensuring reliable performance for an extended period.
- - Hygiene: Stainless steel is a non-porous material, which makes it resistant to the buildup of bacteria and other pathogens. This property makes this product particularly suitable for use in food processing facilities, commercial kitchens, hospitals, and other environments where hygiene is critical.
- - Aesthetics: Stainless steel round floor drains often have a sleek and modern appearance that can enhance the overall aesthetic of a space. Their polished surfaces are easy to clean and maintain, ensuring they look new for a longer time.
- - Temperature resistance: Stainless steel can withstand a wide range of temperatures, making it suitable for use in environments with extreme heat or cold. This is particularly useful in commercial kitchens, industrial facilities, or outdoor installations.
- - Environmentally friendly: Stainless steel is a recyclable material, which means that when a round drain reaches the end of its lifespan, it can be recycled and repurposed, reducing the environmental impact.
- - Customizability: These are available in various sizes, shapes, and designs, allowing for greater flexibility in meeting specific requirements and preferences.
In summary, stainless steel round floor drains provide a durable, corrosion-resistant, hygienic, and aesthetically pleasing solution for drainage systems in a wide range of applications. Their ability to withstand various environmental conditions and resist bacteria buildup makes them particularly suitable for demanding environments where hygiene and durability are essential.
What is the Difference Between Flat Cut And Collared Round Floor Drains?
Flat-cut and collared round floor drains are two types of round drains with different designs and installation methods. Here are the main differences between the two:
- - Flat-cut round floor drains: Flat-cut, also known as flush or level round floor drains, have flat or level surfaces/edges. These drains are designed to minimize the height difference between the drain cover and the floor, creating a smooth and seamless surface. They are often used in areas with heavy foot traffic or wheeled equipment, as they reduce the risk of tripping or obstruction.
- - Collared round floor drains: Collared, also known as flanged or raised round floor drains, have a raised lip or collar around the drain cover. This design helps to contain any water or liquid spills within the immediate vicinity of the drain, preventing them from spreading across the floor. Collared round drains are typically used in areas where water or other liquids are likely to be present, such as commercial kitchens, bathrooms, and industrial facilities.
What Are the Varieties of Round Floor Drains at Ruhe?
Round Floor Drains with:
- - Hinged grating tops
- - Rotating locks grating tops
- - Lids
- - Inbuilt Holes for easy attachment of waste pipes
Why Choose Ruhe Round Floor Drains?
- - 10 Years Warranty
- - Rust-resistant & Anti-corrosive
- - 30-Days Return Window
- - 100% Made in India
- - Sustainable & Authentic Raw Materials