What is a Tile-Insert Shower Drain Channel?
A tile insert drain channel is a type of linear shower drain that features a channel or trough made from or designed to accommodate a tile or natural stone insert. This type of drain is popular for its aesthetic appeal and seamless integration into bathroom design.
How Does This Drain Channel Work?
The drain channel is fixed into the floor and the tile is typically cut to fit the dimensions of the drain channel, providing a smooth and continuous surface with the rest of the shower flooring. This design not only adds a touch of elegance and luxury to the bathroom but also helps to maintain a clean and minimalistic appearance.
What is the Benefit of Using a Tile Insert Drain Channels?
Linear tile insert drains are known for their efficiency in draining water away from the shower area, and the tile insert version combines functionality with style. These drain channels are often used in modern and upscale bathroom designs, as they offer a sleek and visually appealing alternative to traditional round or square tile drains. They are known for their voluminous drainage due to their large bodies.
What is the Perfect Thickness of the Tile for the Ruhe Tile Insert Drain Channel?
Ruhe’s tile insert shower drain channels are perfectly suitable for 13mm thick tile which is the standard thickness in the market.
What are the Components of a Tile Insert Drain Channel?
- - A Tray - That enables quick drainage.
- - A Drain Frame - That holds the entire structure of the drain channel together.
- - A cockroach Trap - With an inner cup, outer cup and a small drain Jaali that prevents pests, blockages of the sewage pipe, and sewage odour.
Why Choose Ruhe Tile Insert Shower Drain Channel?
- - 10-Years Warranty
- - 304-Grade Stainless Steel - Rust-resistant & Anti-corrosive
- - Customisable Drain Hole - Side hole or Centre Hole
- - 30-Days Return Window
- - 100% Made in India
- - Sustainable & Authentic Raw Materials