Elixir Two Way Angle Valve Brass Faucet (Double Handle) - by Ruhe®
Get a Call BackRequired 10 digit Number format !
RUHE Two Way Angle Cock Brass Faucet with Double Handle from its Elixir Collection can be used to start/stop the flow of water in the attached accessories/appliances and also to divert the water towards any of the two outlets simultaneously using separate handles.
Material & Finish
- Angle Valves are cast with solid lead-free Brass Ingot for maximum durability
- 2 in 1 Angle Valves come with glossy, highly-reflective Chrome Finish- 3 layer surface protection (Copper, 10 Micron Nickle & 0.3 Micron Chromium).
- Handle/lever is manufactured in zinc/white metal with anti-corrosion & rust proof qualities
- Double Handle Angle Valves are designed for wall mount installation- Can be installed in Toilet Seat areas with health faucet/ Jet spray, washing areas with washing machine pipes, garden areas with watering pipes.
- The double handle provides convenience in connecting accessories/appliances to a single source of water supply and the flow can be individually operated.
- Available in multiple stylish designs to suit any décor.
- Faucet Handles/Levers are enabled with quarter-turn operations.
- Premium Ceramic Cartridges are tested for more than 500000 operations.
- The high thickness of the ceramic disc provides smooth movement and can withstand high pressure of water flow.
- Core Shooter Technology- Uniform wall thickness of the water tap gives an uninterrupted water flow.
- Easy to maintain- Clean with a soft cloth. Avoid using harsh cleaning detergents
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging
- 100% Made in India CP Angle Valves
- 10 years Warranty
Also Referred as: angle stop cock, brass valve, metal valve, kitchen pipe valve, bathroom nal valve, sink pipe valve, angle faucet, plumbing valve, Nal, nul, nalka, tap, toti, water tap, cp brass tap
Customer Questions and Answers
- Can I use this valve outdoors?
Yes. Brass Angle Valves can be used outdoors as well.
- How do I know if this angle valve is compatible with my plumbing system?
These angle valves are standard faucets that can be fixed with pipelines in every household. You need not worry about compatibility.
- Can I use Teflon tape or pipe dope when installing this valve tap?
Yes. You can and you should use thread sealing tape to fix this angle valve to avoid any possibilities of leakage.
- Are there different handle types for brass angle taps?
Yes. At Ruhe there are a variety of designs for the handles/lever of angle valves.
- Can I use this for high-pressure systems?
Yes. These angle valves can be used in places where there is a high-pressure plumbing system.