Install Multifunctional Kitchen Sink Step By Step
Have you bought a multi-functional Nano waterfall kitchen sink and are struggling with the installation? Well fret not! We are here to give you a step by step guidance for the procedure:
Step 1. Installation of Pull-Out Faucet
- Unscrew the thread under the golden knob.
- Connect the hot & cold pipes in the given holes under the knob.
- Tightly secure these pipes. Tighten the thread over these pipes.
- Place the rubber washers over the holes.
- Insert the pipes from above into one of the Right Hole in the given space for the Pull out faucet.
- Tighten the washers and the Brass chucknuts.
- Secure the pull-out faucet to the sink with the provided hardware, ensuring a tight fit. Make sure the hose is properly connected to the water supply for functionality.
- Test the pull-out faucet to ensure it extends and retracts smoothly, and check for any leaks in the connections.
Step 2. Installation of Gravity Ball
- Attach the gravity ball to the pull-out faucet hose to facilitate smooth retraction. Ensure it's securely fastened to prevent kinks or tangles in the hose.
- Test the gravity ball by extending and retracting the pull-out faucet to confirm it moves freely without obstructions.
Step 3. Installation of Automatic Cup Washer
- Install the automatic cup washer on the sink's edge to make dishwashing more convenient. Secure it in place and ensure it's easily accessible.
- Test the cup washer by placing cups or dishes beneath it and verify that it activates as expected when cups are brought near.
Step 4. Installation of Soap Dispenser
- Insert the soap dispenser into the designated hole in the sink, securing it in place with the provided fasteners. Ensure it's at a comfortable height for dispensing soap.
- Fill the soap dispenser with your preferred soap, and test the dispenser to ensure it functions correctly and dispenses the desired amount of soap.
Step 5. Installation of Sink Coupling
- Connect the sink coupling to the drainpipe for efficient wastewater management. Ensure all connections are tight and secure.
- Run water down the sink and check for any leaks or drainage issues, making necessary adjustments if required.
Step 6. Installation of Overflow Drainage Pipe
- Attach the overflow drainage pipe to the sink, ensuring it connects to the plumbing system. Make sure it's properly aligned and secured.
- Test the overflow drainage by filling the sink to various levels, verifying that excess water drains effectively without overflowing.
After installation of multifunctional kitchen sink use its features and check it properly.
For a more detailed guide, watch the video tutorial at the provided link: