Role of Flush Tank in Sanitaryware Products in India
In the world of sanitaryware, flush tanks are often overlooked, but they play a pivotal role in maintaining hygiene and sanitation in households and public spaces across India. These seemingly simple devices are essential components of modern toilets, both Indian and Western, and have evolved over the years to incorporate various designs and features. In this blog, we will delve into the importance of flush tanks in sanitaryware products in India and explore some of the top designs available.
Why is a Flush Tank a Part of Sanitaryware Products?
Flush tanks, also known as cisterns, serve a crucial purpose in our daily lives. They are responsible for the efficient disposal of human waste and maintaining cleanliness in toilets. Here are some key reasons why flush tanks are an integral part of sanitaryware products:
- Hygiene and Sanitation: Flush tanks facilitate the quick and thorough removal of waste from the toilet bowl, minimizing the risk of odors and the spread of bacteria and germs. This is vital for maintaining a clean and healthy environment in bathrooms.
- Water Conservation: Modern flush tanks come with dual-flush mechanisms, allowing users to choose between a full flush and a partial flush. This water-saving feature is essential in a country like India, where water scarcity is a significant concern.
- Convenience: Flush tanks make it easy to flush away waste with a simple push of a button or lever, eliminating the need for manual disposal methods and reducing contact with waste material.
- Compatibility: Flush tanks are designed to be compatible with various toilet designs, including both Indian and Western styles, making them a versatile choice for different bathroom setups.
Top Designs of Sanitaryware Flush Tanks in India
Now that we understand the importance of flush tanks in sanitaryware, let's explore some of the top designs available in India:
Wall Hung Flush Tank
- Wall hung flush tanks are sleek and space-saving solutions.
- They are mounted on the wall, creating a minimalist and modern appearance in bathrooms.
- These tanks often have concealed flushing mechanisms, enhancing aesthetics and ease of cleaning.
Concealed Flush Tank
- Concealed flush tanks are built into the wall, completely hidden from view.
- They provide a clean and uncluttered look to the bathroom, with only the flush buttons or plates visible.
- Concealed tanks are popular in contemporary and upscale bathroom designs.
Floor Flush Tank (Attached with Commode/Toilet Seat)
- Floor flush tanks are the traditional and widely used design in many households.
- They are installed on the bathroom floor, typically with a ceramic or porcelain cover matching the toilet seat.
- This design is practical and available in various sizes and styles to complement different bathroom decors.
Read More Blogs
Frequently Asked Questions
Can flush tanks be used with Indian as well as Western toilet designs?
Yes, flush tanks are versatile and can be used with both Indian and Western toilet designs. They come in various shapes and sizes to accommodate different types of toilets, ensuring compatibility and functionality.
What accessories are free with a flush tank?
The accessories that come with a flush tank may vary depending on the manufacturer and model. Ruhe Wall Hung Flushing Cisterns come with L bend pipes to connect to the toilet seat.