What Are Flushing Cisterns?
Flushing cisterns, also known as flush tanks or water tanks, are an essential component of a modern toilet system. They are designed to store and release a specific volume of water to clean the toilet bowl after use, ensuring waste is flushed away into the sewage system.
How Many Types of Flushing Cisterns Are There?
There are two types of flushing tanks available:
- - Close-coupled cisterns: These cisterns are directly mounted on top of the toilet bowl, creating a compact, unified appearance. Close-coupled cisterns are a popular choice for their modern aesthetic and ease of installation.
- - Concealed cisterns: Concealed cisterns are hidden behind a wall or within a piece of furniture, such as a bathroom vanity. They are connected to a wall-hung or back-to-wall toilet pan. Concealed cisterns provide a sleek, minimalist look and help save space in the bathroom.
Why Are Close-Coupled Flush Tanks Preferred?
- - Aesthetic appeal: They provide a modern, streamlined appearance, creating a unified look with the toilet bowl.
- - Easy installation: Close-coupled cisterns are simpler to install compared to other types, requiring fewer connections and parts.
- - Space-saving: Their compact design makes them suitable for smaller bathrooms and tight spaces.
- - Accessibility: The cistern is easy to access for maintenance and repair, as it is directly mounted on the toilet bowl.
- - Cost-effective: They are often more affordable than concealed or wall-hung cisterns, making them a popular choice for budget-conscious consumers.
Why Choose Ruhe Flushing Cisterns?
- - Rough & Tough PVC Material
- - 1 Year assured warranty
- - 30-Days Return Window
- - 100% Made in India
- - Sustainable & Authentic Raw Materials
- - Installation Accessories are Included in the Package without additional Cost