Finding Kitchen Sink Manufacturers in India has Become Easier Now
Are you based in Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Gurugram, Kolkata, Pune, Ghaziabad, Ernakulam, or Noida? Are you looking for good & quality Indian Kitchen Sink manufacturers?
Well, if yes, then you’ve landed in the right place!
First lets us understand why Indian manufacturers are in demand these days!
Why are Indian Manufacturers Best for Kitchen Sinks?
There are a few reasons why Indian manufacturers are often considered to be among the best for kitchen sinks:
Indian manufacturers have been producing kitchen sinks for decades, which has given them a great deal of experience in the industry. This experience has allowed them to develop the necessary skills and knowledge to produce high-quality kitchen sinks.
Indian manufacturers often use high-quality materials in their kitchen sink production. For example, many Indian manufacturers use 304-grade stainless steel, which is a high-quality and durable material that is resistant to corrosion and rust.
Indian manufacturers often offer a wide range of customization options for their kitchen sinks. This allows customers to choose the size, shape, and features that best fit their needs.
Since everything is available online these days, Indian manufacturers who want to sell directly to their customers and create a loyal customer base, have started selling online. The online availability of products like kitchen sinks has increased accessibility to Made-in-India kitchen sinks.
Indian manufacturers are often able to offer competitive pricing for their kitchen sinks. This is because they have lower production costs compared to manufacturers in other countries, which allows them to offer lower prices without sacrificing quality.
When the quality of the product is assured, the manufacturers do not shy away from giving a long-duration of warranties on their kitchen sinks.
Overall, Indian manufacturers are known for producing high-quality kitchen sinks that are durable, customizable, and competitively priced, making them a popular choice for consumers around the world.
List of popular Kitchen Sinks sold by the Top Indian Manufacturing Brand - Ruhe
Ruhe is one of the leading kitchen sink manufacturers in the country. The brand offers a variety of 1mm thick premium stainless steel and 1.2mm thick 304-grade stainless steel kitchen sinks with 10 years of warranty. The sinks are tested to resist rusting and corrosion for the longest of the durations amongst its competitors.
- One Bowl Steel Sinks: Available in multiple sizes to fit perfectly for large and small households. Typically purchased by nuclear families to install in L-shaped kitchens.
- Two Bowl Steel Sinks: Popular among large households where the kitchen is busier than usual.
- One Bowl with Drainboard Steel Sinks: This type provides extra space for your prepping activities like chopping, washing, thawing, straining, etc. The drainboard can be used to stack dirty dishes or even clean washed dishes to drain excess water from them.
- Handmade One Bowl Sink: More spacious than the regular hydraulically drawn sinks and typically installed with modular kitchen sinks for its neat and edgy appearance.
- Handmade Two Bowl Sink: Two voluminous bowls give you the convenience of stacking and washing huge pots and pans without making a noisy nuisance. Popular among commercial and public places, can be used with U-shaped kitchens in households.
- Handmade One Bowl with Drainboard Sink: The kitchen sink with a drainboard has a modern look to it. A spacious big bowl with extra space for a drainboard makes for a convenient and comfortable kitchen sink area.
- Quartz Kitchen Sink: A modern twist to kitchen sinks using natural stone-like non-porous material that works and compliments contemporary kitchen designs.