Kara Two Way Angle Valve Brass Faucet (Double Handle) - by Ruhe®
Get a Call BackRequired 10 digit Number format !
RUHE Two Way Angle Cock Brass Faucet with Double Handle from its Kara Collection can be used to start/stop the flow of water in the attached accessories/appliances and also to divert the water towards any of the two outlets simultaneously using separate handles.
Material & Finish
- Angle Valves are cast with solid lead-free Brass Ingot for maximum durability
- 2 in 1 Angle Valves come with glossy, highly-reflective Chrome Finish- 3 layer surface protection (Copper, 10 Micron Nickle & 0.3 Micron Chromium).
- Handle/lever is manufactured in zinc/white metal with anti-corrosion & rust proof qualities
- Double Handle Angle Valves are designed for wall mount installation- Can be installed in Toilet Seat areas with health faucet/ Jet spray, washing areas with washing machine pipes, garden areas with watering pipes.
- The double handle provides convenience in connecting accessories/appliances to a single source of water supply and the flow can be individually operated.
- Available in multiple stylish designs to suit any décor.
- Faucet Handles/Levers are enabled with quarter-turn operations.
- Premium Ceramic Cartridges are tested for more than 500000 operations.
- The high thickness of the ceramic disc provides smooth movement and can withstand high pressure of water flow.
- Core Shooter Technology- Uniform wall thickness of the water tap gives an uninterrupted water flow.
- Easy to maintain- Clean with a soft cloth. Avoid using harsh cleaning detergents
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging
- 100% Made in India CP Angle Valves
- 10 years Warranty
Also Referred as: angle stop cock, brass valve, metal valve, kitchen pipe valve, bathroom nal valve, sink pipe valve, angle faucet, plumbing valve, Nal, nul, nalka, tap, toti, water tap, cp brass tap
Customer Questions and Answers
- Is it possible to repair this valve if it starts leaking?
Yes. The taps are repairable.
- Can I use it with a plastic pipe?
Yes you can. But it is advised that you use PTMT Angle valve Taps with plastic pipes.
- What are the maintenance tips for angle valves in areas with hard water?
Make sure these are dry at all times. When wet, clean them with a soft fibre cloth.
- Can I use a brass valve with a water filter or purifier?
Yes you can use a brass angle valve as a water purifier tap.
- Can I use this for water pressure regulation?
No. These taps are simple in or off / switch on and switch off taps for water supply.