Pop-up Waste Coupling in Antique Copper PVD Coating (5 Inches) - by Ruhe®
Get a Call BackRequired 10 digit Number format !
Ruhe Pop-up Waste Coupling is a perfect drainer for modern countertop and wall mount wash basins that gives a sophisticated look, allows quick drainage and comes with 1 year warranty.
MATERIAL & FINISH
- Pop-up drainer is manufactured in Pure Brass Ingot.
- Basin Coupling has a Antique Copper PVD Coating that provides strength, wear resistance and prevents oxidation and gives a luxurious appearance.
- Suitable for all countertop and wall mount wash basins and sinks.
- Efficiently sieves out waste to prevent drainage pipe clogging.
- Tested for extreme temperatures.
- Smooth pop-up function that enables you to drain water quickly.
- Conceals the Drain and gives a contemporary look.
- Anti-Corrosive and Rust-Proof material ensures long lasting durability
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging
- 100% Made in India
- One year Warranty
- Waste Coupling with Pop up cover
Also Referred as: wash basin coupling, ss coupling, basin waste coupling, wash basin jali, basin coupling, basin jali, waste jali wash basin.
Customer Questions and Answers
Are waste coupling, drainer, and coupler the same?
No, they are not exactly the same. A waste coupling refers to a fitting that connects the sink or basin to the waste pipe, allowing water to drain out. A drainer typically refers to the component that includes the drain hole and may also include a strainer to catch debris. A coupler, on the other hand, is a broader term used for a device that connects two pipes or hoses together. While they all play roles in the drainage system, their specific functions and designs differ.
Can I use this coupling in the kitchen too?
Yes, waste couplings are commonly used in kitchens as well as bathrooms. They are an essential part of the sink's drainage system, connecting the sink to the waste pipes. Make sure the coupling you choose is suitable for the size and type of sink in your kitchen.
What is the standard size of the hole for this waste coupling?
The standard size for a waste coupling hole in sinks is typically around 1½ inches (approximately 38mm) in diameter. However, this can vary depending on the design and brand of the sink. It’s always best to check the specifications of your sink or consult with a professional to determine the exact size needed for your specific setup.
What is the most commonly used material for coupling?
Waste couplings are most commonly made from materials like stainless steel, brass, and PVC. Stainless steel is popular for its durability and resistance to corrosion.