Square Double Bowl (45 x 20 x 9 Inches) 304-Grade Kitchen Sink - by Ruhe®
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Ruhe 304-Grade Stainless Steel Square Double Bowl Kitchen Sink allows you the extraordinary culinary experience and perfectly adds to the aesthetic appeal of any Kitchen.
Size- 1143 x 508 x 228mm
Material & Finish
- Kitchen Sinks are manufactured in AISI-304 Grade 1mm Thick Stainless Steel- 18% Chromium and 8% Nickel composition
- Mirror-like glossy finish that adds the sparkle to your kitchen decor
- Kitchen Sinks are ISI- Marked and conform to the standards developed by BIS
- Square shape allows the sink bowl to have more space as compared to the conventional oval bowls
- Square bowl sinks are pressed twice in the hydraulic machine unlike conventional oval sinks that are drawn only once
- The Sink has a sloped surface that allows quick drainage of water
- Heavy duty Stainless Steel Sink Coupling prevents waste from clogging the drainage pipes
- Robust non-breakable Waste Pipes are exclusively designed for super flow of water ensuring quick drainage, suitable for hot and cold water
- Equipped with feather-weight sound dampening Pads to absorb noise of running water or utensils unlike other competitors that install pads for increasing the weight of the kitchen sink
- Square bowl sinks undergo annealing. They are heated in a furnace which improves ductility and reduces the hardness making the sink durable and withstand extreme temperatures
- Anti-Corrosive and 100% Rust-Proof material ensures long lasting durability
- Hassle-free, easy to clean Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks. Do not use any harsh chemicals or strong detergents.
- Available in multiple sizes
- 100% Made in India Kitchen Sinks
- Eco-friendly, reusable, and product delivered is damage free
- Ten Years Full Warranty
- 2 Sink Couplings
- Double Bowl Connector
- Waste Pipe
If unplugged, re-plugging the filter is not easy, and water doesn't freely flow with the filter on.
Also, there needs to be a note saying this sink is for only inlay in a countertop rather than a stand-alone sink. The edges and corners can hurt if it is installed as a stand-alone sink. I had to fix corner protectors to prevent getting hurt.