Square Single Bowl 304-Grade Kitchen Sink (16 x 18 x 8 inches)– by Ruhe®
Get a Call BackRequired 10 digit Number format !
Ruhe Square Single Bowl Kitchen Sinks built with 1mm thick 304-Grade Stainless Steel come with Sound-deadening Pads, Installation Accessories (Waste pipe & coupling), and 10 Years of Warranty.
MATERIAL & FINISH
- Kitchen Sinks are manufactured in 1mm Thick AISI-304 Grade Stainless Steel- 18% Chromium and 8% Nickel composition that actively resists rusting for a longer time.
- Mirror-like Glossy Finish that adds sparkle to your kitchen.
- Square shape gives the sink bowl more space than the conventional oval bowls.
- Sink has a sloped surface that allows quick drainage of water.
- Heavy-duty Stainless Steel Sink Coupling prevents waste from clogging the drainage pipes.
- Robust Non-breakable PVC Waste Pipe is exclusively designed for fast uninterrupted flow with endurance to the extreme temperatures of water.
- Square bowl sinks undergo annealing- They are heated in a furnace which improves ductility and reduces the hardness making the sink resistant to denting, chipping, and extreme temperatures.
- Square Sinks are pressed twice in the hydraulic machine for increased ductility, unlike conventional oval sinks that are drawn only once.
- Equipped with feather-weight Sound-Dampening Foam Pads that absorb the noise from running water or utensils, unlike other competitors that install pads for increasing the weight of the kitchen sink.
Available in multiple sizes.
100% Made in India Square Kitchen Sinks.
Eco-friendly & Damage-free Packaging.
10 Years Warranty
- Do not use any harsh chemicals like strong detergents/Acids.
- We assure you that the product is 100% made of 304-Grade Stainless Steel, but it is not entirely rust-proof and requires regular maintenance.
- The 8% Nickel helps in resisting rusting for a longer time.
- Square Kitchen Sink
- Stainless Steel Sink Coupling
- PVC Waste Pipe
Also referred to as : Kitchen ki sink, bartan dhone wala sink, kitchen basin, kitchen steel basin, kitchen basin chokor, large kitchen sink, small kitchen sink, steel sink, modern sink, dropin kitchen sink, stainless sink, single sink, bowl sink, ss sink, new kitchen sink, luxury kitchen sink, kitchen basin sink, modular sink, square sink for kitchen, washing sink for kitchen, readymade kitchen sink, 16x18x8, 16 18 8, 16 * 18 * 8, 16*18*8.
Customer Questions & Answers
Is it possible to fix these sinks on the walls?
Yes. Ruhe Kitchen Sinks are drop-in kitchen sinks. If you want to wall mount them, it would require brackets to support them.
Is it possible to have a hole in the corner for a tap?
Yes. You can get a customized hole for the tap/faucet at Ruhe. Just call on the toll-free number, and tell them your requirements. However customised products are non-returnable.
How to remove the polythene layer from the sink?
Ruhe Kitchen Sinks come with a thin green protective film. This is to protect the sink from any damage during the installation process. Once the sink is installed, you can manually peel it off.
How does warranty service work? Is it piece to piece replacement?
Usually the entire product is under warranty. However, if a certain part of the product needs replacement, Ruhe would replace that part.
Can we install it with an iron bracket?
Yes. You can wall mount the sink with Stainless steel Brackets.
Do you have a matte finish?
Yes, you can get matte finish on the kitchen sinks. Once customised, the kitchen sink is non-returnable.
What is the diameter of the customized hole in the sink?
The sink hole standard size is 30-32mm.
Is there a mark of 304-Grade Stainless Steel on the sink?
Yes. All Ruhe Kitchen Sinks that are 304-Grade Stainless Steel, will have the branding of the same.