Brass Ball Valve (½ Inch) - by Ruhe®
Rs. 630.00 Rs. 410.00 (35% off)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Ruhe Brass Ball Valves are useful fittings and act as main switches control the supply of water in households, and gases, oils and other liquids in industories.
Material & Finish
- Ball Valves are cast with solid lead-free Forged Brass for maximum strength and durability.
- Chrome Plated - 3 layer surface protection (Copper, 10 Micron Nickle & 0.3 Micron Chromium).
- Anti-slip Handle/lever is manufactured anti-rusting Premium Stainless Steel.
- Brass ball valves are ideal for installation with water pipelines, especially the ones connecting the overhead tanks.
- Suitable for standard pipes with ½ inch thread.
- Quarter-turn flow valves tested for more than 500000 operations
- Thick interiors of the brass valve provides endurance to high pressure (600PSI - Water/Oil/Gas & 150PSI - Saturated Steam)
- Can withstand extreme temperatures (-20°C - 100°C).
- Core Shooter Technology- Uniform wall thickness of the water tap gives an uninterrupted water flow.
- Easy to maintain- Clean with a soft cloth. Avoid using harsh cleaning detergents
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging
- 100% Made in India
- 7 Years Warranty
- 1 Brass Ball Valve