Leo Angle Valve - by Ruhe®
Get a Call BackRequired 10 digit Number format !
Material & Finish
- Angle Valves are cast with solid lead-free Brass Ingot for maximum durability
- Comes with glossy, highly-reflective Chrome Finish- 3 layer surface protection (Copper, 10 Micron Nickle & 0.3 Micron Chromium)
- Handle/lever is manufactured in zinc/white metal with anti-corrosion & rust proof qualities
- Angle Cocks are designed for wall mount installation- Can be installed with geysers and flush tanks
- Available in multiple stylish designs to suit any decor
- Faucet Handle/Lever enabled with the quarter-turn operation
- Premium Ceramic Cartridges are tested for more than 500000 operations
- The higher thickness of the ceramic disc provides smooth movement and can withstand high pressure of water flow
- Core Shooter Technology- Uniform wall thickness of the water tap gives an uninterrupted water flow.
- Easy to maintain- Clean with a soft cloth. Avoid using harsh cleaning detergents
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging
- 100% Made in India
- 10 years Warranty
Also referred to as: Nal, nul, nalka, tap, toti, water tap, cp brass tap, angle valve tap, cp brass angle valve, angle valve 1 way, angle bulb faucet, angle faucet, angle valve with tap, angle valve for basin mixer, angle valve manufacturer, angle valve supplier, angle valve dealer, faucet angle valve, faucet angle stop, angle stop valve, chrome plated angle valve, angle stop faucet.
Customer Questions and Answers
- Is this brass valve suitable for use with drinking water?
Yes. Brass is known for having purifying ions and is absolutely safe for use for drinking water purposes.
- How do I operate it, I mean its handle?
The handle is enabled with a quarter-turn operation (90 degrees). You just have to turn the handle to a 90 degree to switch on the flow of water.
- How long can I expect this tap to last?
The angle valve taps are tested for 5,00,000 operations and the tap comes with a 10 year warranty.
- Can I paint this to match my bathroom decor?
The taps already come with a beautiful glossy chrome finish. If you want, you can get it painted as well.
- Can I use it in a high-temperature environment?
Yes. Brass is a good conductor of heat and can endure extreme temperatures of the atmosphere as well as water.