Lyra Angle Valve - by Ruhe®
Get a Call BackRequired 10 digit Number format !
Material & Finish
- Angle Valves are cast with solid lead-free Brass Ingot for maximum durability
- Comes with glossy, highly-reflective Chrome Finish- 3 layer surface protection (Copper, 10 Micron Nickle & 0.3 Micron Chromium)
- Handle/lever is manufactured in zinc/white metal with anti-corrosion & rust proof qualities
- Angle Cocks are designed for wall mount installation- Can be installed with geysers and flush tanks
- Available in multiple stylish designs to suit any decor
- Faucet Handle/Lever enabled with the quarter-turn operation
- Premium Ceramic Cartridges are tested for more than 500000 operations
- The higher thickness of the ceramic disc provides smooth movement and can withstand high pressure of water flow
- Core Shooter Technology- Uniform wall thickness of the water tap gives an uninterrupted water flow.
- Easy to maintain- Clean with a soft cloth. Avoid using harsh cleaning detergents
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging
- 100% Made in India
- 10 years Warranty
Also referred to as: Nal, nul, nalka, tap, toti, water tap, cp brass tap, angle valve tap, cp brass angle valve, angle valve 1 way, angle bulb faucet, angle faucet, angle valve with tap, angle valve for basin mixer, angle valve manufacturer, angle valve supplier, angle valve dealer, faucet angle valve, faucet angle stop, angle stop valve, chrome plated angle valve, angle stop faucet.
Customer Questions and Answers
- Can I use this valve outdoors?
Yes. Brass Angle Valves can be used outdoors as well.
- How do I know if this angle valve is compatible with my plumbing system?
These angle valves are standard faucets that can be fixed with pipelines in every household. You need not worry about compatibility.
- Can I use Teflon tape or pipe dope when installing this valve tap?
Yes. You can and should use thread sealing tape to fix this angle valve to avoid any possibilities of leakage.
- Are there different handle types for brass angle taps?
Yes. At Ruhe there are a variety of designs for the handles/lever of angle valves.
- Can I use this for high-pressure systems?
Yes. These angle valves can be used in places where there is a high-pressure plumbing system.