Palo Shower Drain Channel (24 x 2 Inches) YELLOW GOLD PVD Coated - by Ruhe®
Get a Call BackRequired 10 digit Number format !
Ruhe Palo Shower Drain Channels come with a bold and beautiful PVD Yellow Gold Coating, a side hole, Drain Cover, & Tray and are meant to handle large volumes of water.
Size- 600 x 50 x 32mm (24 inches)
Material & Finish
- Shower drain channels are manufactured in high-quality 1mm Thick AISI 304-Grade Stainless Steel
- Shower drains have a Yellow Gold PVD Coating that provides strength, wear resistance and prevents oxidation and give a luxurious appearance.
- Linear Drain Channels are suitable for installation in rain showers, commercial kitchens & swimming pool areas
- Suitable for 3 Inches and above-diameter drain pipes.
- Drain Cover acts as the first line of defence to prevent waste from clogging the pipes
- The tray enables quick drainage and does not have a collar to give a continuous look on the floor.
- Voluminous Drainage Technology helps in draining large amount of waste water quickly
- Stainless steel waste water drainer has anti-corrosive and rust proof qualities ensuring long-term durability
- Easy to maintain- Removable Grate/Jali helps in clearing out waste time to time, avoid using harsh cleaning detergents
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging
- Available in multiple sizes
- 100% Made in India
- 10 Years Warranty
- Drain Cover/ Grating Top
Also referred to as : Golden drains, gold drain channels, golden floor drains, colored floor drains, luxury floor drains, colored drain channels, premium drain channels, antique floor drain, modern drain channels, modern drain covers, long shower drain, bathroom drain channels, nali jali, rectangle drains, bathroom jali, bathroom drain jali, steel jali for bathroom, linear drain channel, linear drains, drain cover, bathroom drain covers, cockroach trap drain covers, shower room drain covers, balcony drain channels, drain channels for hotel, bathroom floor drains, shower floor drain, new floor drains, steel drain jali 24x2, 24 2, 24*2, 24 * 2
Customer Questions and Answers
- Can I use these drain channels in both bathroom and kitchen areas?
Yes. As per your requirement, you can install them anywhere you want, but usually in kitchen areas, one would often look for a drain that has a hole in it to attach the waste pipe.
- Should I use 2 shower drains in shower room?
This depends on your usage and the area of your shower room. If it’s a big area then two shower channels can be a good idea. Otherwise, normally one shower drain in a shower room is enough.
- How do I prevent water pooling and ensure efficient drainage with drain channels in bathrooms?
These drain channels already have the capacity of draining huge volumes of water.
- What are the benefits of opting for linear shower drain covers in both bathroom and shower spaces?
Since these drain channels have more surface area as compared to the traditional floor drains, they tend to suck in more water at one time, making the drainage quicker.
- Do these drain covers contain high capacity for large, open-concept bathrooms and kitchens?
Yes. These drain channels are available in multiple sizes to suit different spaces.