Flushing Wall Hung Cistern 8.5 Ltr. ( Blue) - by Ruhe®
Get a Call BackRequired 10 digit Number format !
Ruhe Flushing Cisterns are sleek bathroom fittings built in premium quality anti-bacterial PVC with 8.5L capacity, a one-touch side-push smooth operation, an inbuilt air-freshener holder, suitable for installation with wall or floor mount Western and Indian Toilet Seats and come with 1 year warranty.
Material & Finish
- Flush Tank Body is manufactured in sturdy and premium quality PVC
- Has a slim body that gives a sleek and neat appearance.
- Has a pristine and subtle and simple Sky Blue colour that fits best with any bathroom decor.
- Ideal for installation with floor and wall mounted western toilet seats as well as Indian toilets. Can be installed with wall mounted toilet seats as well.
- Flush cisterns have a one-time side push flush operation.
- The 8.5 litre tank holds enough water to clear out your toilet/commode in one flush only.
- Equipped with premium quality Syphon for smooth functioning and timely refilling of the flush tank.
- Flush Tanks have an inbuilt air freshener holder to keep your bathrooms odour-free.
- Anti-bacterial material keeps the cistern and its water hygienic and infection-free.
- Anti-corrosive and rust resistant material ensures long-lasting durability.
- Hassle-free maintenance. Use a cloth to clean. Do not use any harsh chemicals or strong detergents.
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging
- Heavy Duty Flushing Cisterns are 100% Made in India
- One year Warranty
- L-bend Drainage Pipe
- Flush Tank
Also Referred as: flush toilet, toilet tank, toilet water tank, wall mounted flush tank, toilet cistern, bathroom flush tank, wc flush tank, western toilet flush tank.
Customer Questions and Answers
- Is the color of flush tank customizable?
At Ruhe, we have 3 color options for flushing tanks - sky blue, pink and white.
- Is PVC material flush tank good for storing water?
Yes. PVC is one of the most durable materials for flushing cisterns- it does not rust and has resistance to the daily wear and tear that can be caused by water.
- How can I choose the tank with the best capacity?
The standard tank volume varies from 8-10 litres. You can choose as per the recommendation of the plumber or the brand from which you buy the toilet seat.